Position: Project Manager
Washington, DC Metro
Minimum of a High School diploma or a General Education Degree (GED)
Dependent on contract
Certificates and Licenses
Bloomsburie seeks a Project Manager to:
- Overall project coordination
- Coordination of personnel
- Act as the central point of contact (POC) with a federal government client in the areas of:
- Data collection
- Public education and awareness
At a minimum, the Project Manager will have:
- Five (5) years proven project management experience.
- The ability to schedule and track work, write reports, and communicate effectively.
- The ability to supervise contract employees.
- Previous experience in multi-service contracts of similar size and scope.
Bloomsburie specializes in delivering exceptional management, education and training, and IT services to the government and private sector. With over 15 years of developing and delivering performance improvement solutions, we use industry best practices and innovations to meet each client’s unique needs.