Bloomsburie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Washington, DC Metro
Education: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in English, Communication, or relevant technical subject
Bloomsburie seeks an eLearning Developer to help design and build eLearning courses. The eLearning Developer will design innovative training solutions using sound instructional design methodologies, modern technologies, and effective time management to meet client requirements. You will create new courses, as well as customize existing ones.
- Design and develop courses for government clients
- Develop design documents and Plans of Instruction (POI)
- Manage project responsibilities on a daily basis to ensure projects remain on schedule
- Recording meeting notes to support project management activities.
- Write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts and video
- Develop and revise both facilitated and online learning content and related instructional materials
- Provide strategies for blended learning solutions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing interactive courseware using Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, or other authoring tools
- Experience in supporting the creation and management of simultaneous projects from inception to completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the practical principles of adult learning theory
- Experience in all phases of Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) model
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary development team under tight deadlines with demanding clients
- Bachelor's degree required
- A willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Great attention to detail that results in high-quality work the first time
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and sometimes stressful environment
Previous experience with a Federal Government agency is highly desirable.