Bloomsburie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Washington, DC Metro
Bloomsburie seeks a Project Manager responsible for overall project coordination, personnel, and to act as the central point of contact with a federal government client in the following key areas:
- Data collection
- Public education and awareness
The Project Manager will have the minimum qualifications and experiences:
- A minimum of five (5) years proven project management experience.
- The ability to schedule and track work, write reports, and communicate effectively.
- The ability to supervise contract employees.
- Previous experience in multi-service contracts of similar size and scope.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Bloomsburie specializes in delivering exceptional management, education and training, and IT services to the government and private sector. With over 15 years of developing and delivering performance improvement solutions, we use industry best practices and innovations to meet each client’s unique needs.