Bloomsburie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bloomsburie seeks a Facilities Manager who will be available on-site, Monday-Friday (typically between 7:30 AM and 4:00 PM) and at any other times as required to effectively manage all contract work. At a minimum, the project manager will have at least 10 years of O&M/Facilities Management type experience, with at least 8 years in a project management/supervisory role.
- Directs the overall planning, development, and administration of the facilities O&M program.
- Manages and monitors building and plant maintenance operations and repairs.
- Monitors and inspects buildings and premises for fire, security, and safety issues; monitors plans for compliance with codes and state regulations.
- Serves as primary POC to client COR.
- Attends contract related meetings, provides necessary reporting, and keeps track of all work in the contract.
- Overseas, manages, schedules completion of work orders to include electrical, plumbing, HVAC, repairs, structural, roofing, carpentry, grounds, equipment diagnostics, preventive maintenance, and other major maintenance projects as they are assigned.
- Preparation of reports and invoices.
- Management of work order and vendor billing and procedures.
- Review periodic reports including financials, explaining variances.
Bloomsburie welcomes both union and non-union candidates to apply and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bloomsburie is a diverse and inclusive workplace. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive base pay, with potential for performance-based bonuses.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Secret Security Clearance
- 5 years of Operations and Maintenance and/or Facilities Management experience
- Experience with MAXIMO highly desirable
- Experience in technical operations management in facility management systems and/or service industry to include working, coordinating, supervising, and planning mechanical/electrical maintenance functions preferred.
- Must be able to read blueprints and as-built drawings
- Microsoft Office skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, internet, etc.)
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
- Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) codes and regulations
- Experience in buildings of at least the similar size and characteristics of the building(s) to be operated and maintained. This includes but is not limited to experience in accomplishing preventive maintenance management and repairs to the following types of systems with similar rated capacities: Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems, large chiller plants, low pressure boilers, computerized fire alarm systems, emergency generators, high voltage switchgear, and complex building automation systems. Must be knowledgeable and skilled in HVAC installs, services and repairs, as well as environmental-control systems in office buildings, court houses, and other commercial establishments.
Minimum of High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
CERTIFICATES and LICENSES
- Facility Management certification desired
- Project Management certification desired
- Driver's license required
- Licensed in one or more trades preferred